Shipping from UK to Rest of World
An important announcement to all International customers:
We now ship select items from a warehouse based in the UK that will significantly ease the burden of shipping costs and transit times for all of our international customers. Please carefully read the information below prior to placing your order:
REMINDER: ALL artwork is exempt from the above, and will ship from the US as standard. We cannot offer a framing option for European/International customers due to high ship costs, customs duty, and the risk of damage on delivery.
If your order exceeds £100, we strongly encourage you to opt for DPD as your shipping carrier at checkout. DPD offers tracking information as well as delivery coordination by phone should this be necessary.
- To shop items housed at our UK warehouse, please browse the International Shop on the top dropdown.
- Please note: our International Collection is only a selection of offerings found throughout the rest of our site.
- If an item you wish to purchase on The Ghostly Store is not available within the International Shop, you will need to shop from our standard collections (Goods, Clothing, Music). In this case, you will be responsible for paying all associated shipping and customs costs for the additional items shipping from our US warehouse.
- Upon checkout, you will be presented with shipping options based on the contents of your cart.
- Please ensure that ALL of your cart contents include the term "International" in the product title to have your order shipped from our UK warehouse as such:
- If you wish to purchase an item that is not available in the International Shop, you will need to place a separate order for these items to be shipped from our US warehouse.
- We DO NOT split orders between warehouses as there is an increased risk of damage, ship+customs duty, and lost packages. No ship methods will be returned if your cart contains items from both the International AND US Collections
- Your chosen ship method is ultimately determined by the contents of your cart, not your geographic location. Therefore, we strongly advise you to place your order entirely from either the standard collections (US-origin) or the International Shop (UK-origin)
Standard Royal Mail services do not offer tracking capability (unless stated otherwise at checkout). Untracked Royal Mail orders may receive a Reference Number included in your shipping confirmation email.