Terms of Purchase and Use
Purchasing the Ghostly Gift Card
Using your Ghostly Gift Card
- Discount codes cannot be applied to gift card purchases. If other merchandise is included in your order, the coupon value will apply only to those items.
- Sales tax will not be applied to gift card purchases. If other merchandise is included in your order, tax will apply only to those items.
- The purchase and redemption of gift cards cannot exceed $200
- Gift cards are non refundable and cannot be transferred, exchanged or resold and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Gift cards will expire five years after the first date of issue.
- On the final page of checkout, enter your gift card number in the Gift Card field.
- Please note: If you still have a balance remaining on your order, you will need to pay the remaining balance by credit or debit card in the final payment module.
- If the total cost of the merchandise is less that the amount on your gift card, your order will be processed and the balance will remain on the card so you can use it again.
- To check the balance of your gift card, email customer service with your gift card number in the body of your message.